Monday, June 30, 2008

Introducing Lee - Age 65


1.Where were you born and raised?

I was born and raised in Attica, Ohio. It's a small farming community 80 miles from Cleveland, Toledo and
Columbus (you figure out the coordinates).

2.What are your spiritual beliefs?

I'm a Christian who believes Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

3. What is your favorite color and why?

Blue is my favorite color. I like to wear blue because women say, "It brings out the color of your beautiful eyes."

4. Who is your favorite teacher and why?

Rosemond DeMott is my favorite teacher. She was my English teacher in high school and played a large part in my decision to pursue broadcasting as a career.

5. You know you have to work to live, so if you could pick your work, what would you do?

I am retired from a career in broadcasting. If I could go back with a magic wand I'd want to be a play-by-play announcer for a major league baseball team (preferably the Atlanta Braves).

No comments: