Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introducing Christopher - Age 36


1. Where were you born and raised?

I was born in Griffin, GA and raised mostly in GA, except for my final two years of high school which were in Belen, NM and a couple years while young spent in Kingstree, SC.


2. Who do you love and who are they to you?

I love Sharon Kotula. She is a wonderful lady who has been in my life for over ten years. If you ask her, marriage is long over due. Hopefully, it will be a dream fulfilled soon.


3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I have been fortunate to see most of the US, at least in passing, and there is only one destination left I have never been that I would really like to see and that is Alaska. It just seems like with the wildlife and undeveloped land, that it would be a very beautiful and peaceful place to go. Everyone I have ever spoken with that has been there says it is wonderful.


4. What is the best vacation you’ve been on and why?

Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas have been my favorite resort destinations. I have visited both places several times. As a gambler I love Las Vegas and the bright lights and have many stories to tell, but Lake Tahoe is absolutely beautiful and there are nice memories and stories from there as well.


5. What do you despise?

I could probably write a book with this question. Most of all I hate fake people who tell you what you want to hear instead of having the balls to tell you what they feel. I hate the work ethic of current America. I hate our media is biased towards providing mostly the bad news that happens and only throws us a small segment from time to time with inspiring and positive stories. I hate politics, both the obvious politician politics as well as the politics that have invaded our workspace, our homes, our schools, and most aspects of our lives. I could go on and on probably but we will leave it with why can't people just say what they feel and feel what they say?

No comments: